The posts from 20-28 March 2014 were originally posts formatted for Tumblr. Click here to see the original blog.
Photos that didn’t make it
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Morning bread deliveries in the Arab Quarter
- The Church of the Ascension seen through the Mosque Gate
- Me – just to prove I was there
- Pilgrim marks made on the walls of the Church of the Resurrection (Holy Sepulchre)
- Muslims using the al-Asqa Mosque Gardens for teaching and learning the Quran – many such groups can be seen dotted across the whole of Haram al-Sharif.